The financial needs analysisChambre de la sécurité financière
The FNA is not a formality to be taken lightly – it is the advisor’s personal obligation.
This module will allow you to have a better grasp of the elements required to carry out a thorough financial needs analysis. You will then be able to issue the most suitable recommendations for your client’s needs and situation.
You will learn more how the regulatory and ethical requirements pertaining to the FNA can improve your practice and solidify the relationship of trust between you and your client.
This training activity is specifically for representatives in...
- Insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Training activity included in the Les concepts en assurance de personnes program*
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Duration: 2 hours
- Multiple choice questionnaire
- Passing grade: 60%
- Prerequisite: none
- Other training activities in the Les concepts en assurance de personnes program (some are available in French only)
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) – Mandatory course 2019-2023
Code CSF 57851L1AN
PDU distribution 2 PDU in insurance of persons
Member rate 72
Guest rate 100
IQPF code IQPF21-05-0029-G
IQPF UFC count 2