Multiple continuing education purchases
A simple way to register multiple consultants to 100% CSF continuing education activities!
Before going ahead with multiple registrations:
- Please have on hand the certificate number (6 digits) of the member who wants to register. This number is listed in the Autorité des marchés financiers’ Register of firms and individuals authorized to practise.
- Check the balance available on the credit card that will be used for purchases (all purchases must be made with a credit card).
- If you are dealing with multiple registrations for ProAdvice (2019-2023 mandatory course) or ProEthics (the previous mandatory course), please check with the member which formula suits their practice best. Consult the various Continuing education courses available in the Professional Development section on the Chambre’s website.
- Only members of the Chambre de la sécurité financière can be registered via this method.
- It is not mandatory to choose the same training activity and the same language for all members to register.
- Registering groups of 20 to 30 people at a time is advisable. There is no limit to the number of registrations.
- Purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. They are valid for six months after the purchase date, except for ProConseil which will remain in the member’s file until November 30, 2023.
- The formula or course chosen may not be changed once registration is completed.
- One single transaction receipt will be issued for all registrations.