Your recourse

Are you worried about or dissatisfied with your advisor’s work? Has your advisor failed to meet their obligations or committed a breach of ethics? If so, you can make a complaint to the CSF syndic.

Unhappy with your advisor?

You have doubts about the professionalism of an advisor or believe a product sold does not suit your needs? If possible, try to ask the advisor for more information about the products sold to you. Explain what you do not like – nothing beats a good conversation!

Learn more

Other recourse

Consumers of financial products and services who are dissatisfied with the services received from a representative may have other alternatives.

Learn more